How do you unhide a scope box in Revit?
In the drawing area, select the scope box you want to hide, and do either of the following:
- Click Modify | Scope Boxes tab View panel Hide in View drop-down (Hide Elements).
- Right-click a scope box, and click Hide in view Elements.
Why is scope box greyed out Revit?
The reason for this weird behaviour is simple: it turned out that Scope Box parameter becomes read-only if you modify the Crop Cregion sketch. Since the Revit Scope Box is a cube, it can’t be applied to those views that have non-rectangular Crop Region!
How do you duplicate a scope box in Revit?
To copy all the Scope Boxes between project files you can follow these steps:
- Set Display to “Entire Project”
- Set Filter to
- Select all Scope Boxes to be copied. …
- From Revit’s Modify tab, select the Copy to Clipboard tool.
- Open the new file.
How do you rotate view in Revit?
How do you check a Scope Box?
Select the scope box. On the Properties palette, for the Views Visible property, click Edit. The Scope Box Views Visible dialog lists all the view types and view names in the project. It shows in which views the scope box is visible.