How do you change the transparency in Revit?
To apply to the entire view, access the transparency slider directly from the Model Display panel on the Graphic Display Options dialog. To apply to a category, filter, or an element, access Surface Transparency by right-clicking in the drawing area, and selecting Override Graphics in View.
How do you activate a filled region in Revit?
Create a Filled Region
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Filled Region).
- Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel, and select a boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down.
- Sketch the region using the sketch tools on the Draw panel.
How do I change a ceiling pattern in Revit?
To modify a ceiling, select it and use tools on the Modify | Ceilings tab. select the ceiling. Then select a different ceiling type from the Type Selector. see Modifying Sketched Elements.
How do I change ceiling height in Revit?
(Optional) Make rooms visible in the section view. Select a level that serves as the base level for one or more rooms. In the Properties palette, under Dimensions, for Computation Height, enter the distance above the level to use when computing the room area and volume. Click OK.
Where are fill patterns in Revit?
Create a Custom Fill Pattern
- Create a custom pattern in a pattern (PAT) file. …
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Fill Patterns).
- In the Fill Patterns dialog, under Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model.
- Click (New fill pattern). …
- For Type, select Custom.
- Click Browse.
Why does Revit not show filled region?
It sounds like your Detail Items are turned off in your Visibility/Graphics. Select Ribbon View>Graphics>Visibility/Graphics or type VG. Now on the Model Categories (Tab) scroll down to Detail Items and click it back on.
How do you scale a filled region in Revit?
Resizing the Filled Region
- In the drawing area, select the filled region. This displays shape handles on the region.
- Click to select the shape handle.
- Drag the handles to resize the region.