How do I import a setting into SOLIDWORKS?
1. Type Copy Settings Wizard into your Windows Search menu to open the desired version of SOLIDWORKS Copy Settings Wizard dialog. 2. Select Save Settings to export a settings file or select Restore Settings to import a previously saved Settings File.
What is a Sldreg file?
SLDREG filename suffix is mostly used for SolidWorks Settings files. SolidWorks Settings specification was created by SolidWorks Corporation. SLDREG files are supported by software applications available for devices running Windows. Files with SLDREG extension are categorized as Settings Files files.
How do I change the default settings in SOLIDWORKS?
To restore the settings, head to the top of your SOLIDWORKS window and click on the dropdown arrow to the right of the settings button and select “Save/Restore Settings…” This time, select the “Restore Settings – Restore SOLIDWORKS settings from a file” button and click Next.
How do you save a solidworks toolbar?
Saving and Restoring Settings
- Click Tools > Save/Restore Settings.
- Click the Options flyout tool button (Standard toolbar) and click Save/Restore Settings.
- On the SOLIDWORKS Resources tab of the Task Pane, under SOLIDWORKS Tools, click Copy Settings Wizard .
How do I restore the default toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
To return all toolbar options to the system defaults, click Reset To Defaults. To specify which toolbars appear for part, assembly, or drawing documents: Open a part, assembly, or drawing document. Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize.
How do I restore a command manager in SOLIDWORKS?
To access the CommandManager:
- Click Tools > Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager.
- Click OK.