How do you scale multiple elements in Revit?
You can resize multiple elements simultaneously. You can use shape handles to resize one or more elements simultaneously. To scale elements graphically, use the Scale tool with 3 clicks: the first click determines the origin, and the next 2 clicks define the scale vectors.
Can you scale a group in Revit?
You cannot resize or scale a family in the project environment. To scale a family in the Family Editor, you can create and use a parameter that adjusts its size.
How do you scale an entire project in Revit?
Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
What is the keyboard shortcut in Revit for hide elements?
Complete List of Revit Default Keyboard Shortcuts:
|KB Shortcut||Tool Description|
|PP or CTRL-1 or VP||PROPERTIES; TOGGLE PROPERTIES PALETTE / Toggles the Properties palette.|
|VH||HIDE IN VIEW:HIDE CATEGORY / Hides an element category from view.|
|LI||MODEL LINE; BOUNDARY LINE; REBAR LINE / Places a new line.|
How do you unlock scales in Revit?
- Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template.
- Modify scale defined in the view template. This will change the scale for all views using the template.
- Edit the view template to exclude the scale.
Why can’t I scale a group in Revit?
The Scale tool is unavailable if your entire selection contains just one non-supported element. On the Options Bar, select Numerical. Enter a scale factor. For example, if you enter a scale factor of 2, the element increases to be twice its original size.
Can you scale topography in Revit?
Yes you need the DWG link to edit type to scale it.
How do I resize a JPEG in Revit?
Scale an Image
- Select the image.
- Click the Scale tool (I keep calling it Resize, the old name)
- Click the Origin (or first “known” point)
- Click the Second Point (second “known” point)
- Provide the correct dimension for between the known points.
- Et Voila!