From the menu that you find at the bottom of your screen, select the Trash object button that looks like a trash bin, as shown in the following screenshot: With this option selected, click on the small white dot with the left mouse button to delete the object.
How do I delete multiple objects in Lumion?
You can also use the mouse + Ctrl, so simply press Ctrl and drag your mouse (left button down) over objects to include any or all objects selected within the bounds of the mouse drag area. Also, you can use the Ctrl in combination with single select by mouse click on icon to do multiple select.
How do you edit an object in Lumion?
how to edit an imported object
- Export model.
- Import model in Lumion.
- Apply materials, create scene in Lumion.
- Go back to modeling package and move geometry or delete.
- Export model using same filename as before.
- In lumion click import mode, click to edit materials and click reload button on the right.
How do I select all Lumion?
To select different categories, you just need to perform the following steps:
- Open the Objects menu and pick a category to start selecting the 3D models.
- Press and hold the Ctrl key and with the left mouse button and drag to draw a rectangle around the 3D models.
How do you select multiple objects in Lumion 9?
To select multiple objects, perform the following steps:
- On the left-hand side of the screen, select the Objects menu.
- Select the right category for the 3D model you want to select. …
- If the Place object button is selected, you need to select another tool, such as the Move object tool or the Context…
How do you control Lumion?
Lumion is controlled in much the same way that a gaming engine is controlled – you use the W,A,S,D keys to move around, and the E and Q keys to move up and down. To look around, you can hold the right mouse button down and drag.
How do I edit a object?
To edit the properties of one or more objects, select them and then double-click on one of them. The Object Properties dialog box will appear, and the properties can be edited.
Can you explode in Lumion?
If you have a problem with flipped or invisible faces in Lumion, try to explode your scene in SketchUp just before exporting it using CTRL + A -> Right-click -> Explode.
How do I change the view in Lumion?
To look around, right-click and move the mouse to look inside your 3D world, and if you want to reset the camera to the horizontal viewpoint, use the combination Ctrl + H. In the Settings menu, you can invert this action by activating the Enable Inverted UpDown Camera Pan option.