How do I Monitor changes in Revit?
Monitor Elements in the Current Project
- Open a model.
- Open a view where you can see the elements to be monitored.
- Click Collaborate tab Coordinate panel Copy/Monitor drop-down (Use Current Project).
- Click Copy/Monitor tab Tools panel (Monitor).
- Select one element.
What is the use of copy Monitor in Revit?
The Copy/Monitor tool is designed for use with important elements of a building model to streamline coordination and collaboration on a project that involves multiple teams. When you start the Copy/Monitor tool, you can select Use Current Project or Select Link.
Can you copy Monitor walls in Revit?
For example, you can copy openings and inserts in walls and floors, or change the family type for copied elements. See Specify Options for Copy/Monitor. Copy the elements for monitoring: … Click Copy/Monitor tab Copy/Monitor panel (Finish).
Which elements can be copied and monitored in Revit?
What Elements Can I Copy or Monitor?
- Grids (but not multi-segment grids)
- Columns (but not slanted columns)
- MEP fixtures.
Which elements can a scope box can control?
Scope boxes are used to control the extents of elements like grids, levels and reference planes. Each of these elements can be assigned to a specific scope box, limiting the 3D extents to the dashed green line limit.
How do you do coordination review in Revit?
Click Collaborate tab Coordinate panel Coordination Review drop-down, and then select one of the following options:
- Use Current Project: To review warnings for elements that are monitored within the current project.
- Select Link: To review warnings for elements that are monitored in a linked model.
How do I stop a screen copy in Revit?
Click Multi-Select tab or Modify |
How do you copy a linked element in Revit?
Copy Elements from a Linked Model
- In the drawing area of a view of the host model, move the cursor over the element in the linked model.
- Press Tab until the element to copy is highlighted, and click to select it.
- Click Modify | RVT Links tab Clipboard panel (Copy to Clipboard).