Where is Flex feature in Solidworks?
The Flex Tool: TWIST
Click on the Flex feature in the Features tab. If you don’t have Flex in your features tab, go to the top pulldown menu and click on Insert, select “Features”, and then select “Flex”.
How do you bend part in Solidworks?
Sketch a line on a planar face of the sheet metal part. Alternatively, you can select the sketched bend feature before you create a sketch (but after you select a plane). When you select the sketched bend feature, a sketch opens on the plane. on the Sheet Metal toolbar, or click Insert > Sheet Metal > Sketched Bend.
How do you change the bend axis flex in Solidworks?
Example of Flex Bending
- Move the pointer over the triad arrows to display the drag/rotate pointer. . …
- Move the pointer over the trim plane manipulators to display the move pointer . …
- Move the pointer over the edge of the trim planes to display the bending pointer .
- Drag the trim planes to bend and modify the flex feature.
How do I indent tool in Solidworks?
To create indent features:
- Click Indent (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Indent.
- In the PropertyManager, under Selections: Select a solid or surface body to indent in the graphics area for Target Body . …
- Under Parameters: Set the Thickness (solids only) to determine the thickness of the indent feature. …
- Click .
What is indent feature?
The indent feature creates an offset pocket or protrusion feature on a target body that exactly matches the contour of a selected tool body, using thickness and clearance values to create the feature. … The indent feature can deform or cut material from the target body.