How do I change a triad in Solidworks?
To move components with a triad:
- Right-click a component and select Move with Triad.
- Drag elements of the triad: …
- To type specific coordinates or distances, right-click the center sphere and select from the following: …
- Click in the graphics area to turn off the triad.
How to Hide Coordinate system in solidworks?
Right-click the coordinate system and click Hide or Show.
Hiding and Showing Coordinate Systems
- Hide/Show Items (Heads-up View toolbar), and then View Coordinate Systems.
- View Coordinate Systems (View toolbar)
- View > Hide/Show > Coordinate Systems.
How to Hide XYZ axis solidworks?
Hiding or Showing an Individual Axis
- Right-click the axis in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Select Hide or Show.
How to remove Coordinates in solidworks drawing?
Select an orthographic coordinate system.
To delete or rename a coordinate system:
- Click Tools > CCS Manager (or type CSStyle). …
- Expand Named.
- Select a coordinate system and click Delete or Rename.
Which axis of the reference triad should you click to change the view normal to side view?
The SOLIDWORKS Reference Triad in the lower left corner of your graphics window is very useful to determine the orientation of your model, as you rotate the view it moves with the model. The X Arrow is normal to the Right Plane, the Y Arrow is normal to the Top Plane, and the Z Arrow is normal to the Front Plane.
How do I hide origin in Solidworks?
Click View > Hide/Show > Origins . When the icon next to the menu item is highlighted, origins are visible except for origins that you hide individually.
How do you hide reference geometry in Solidworks?
Right-click the plane in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree. Select Hide or Show.
How do I make axis visible in Solidworks?
To turn the display of axes on or off: Click View > Hide/Show > Axes. Search ‘Turning the Display of Axes On or Off’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.