How do you hide axis in Solidworks?
Hiding or Showing an Individual Axis
- Right-click the axis in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Select Hide or Show.
How do I hide crop view line in Solidworks?
Right-click the drawing view in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Crop View > Remove Crop.
How do you unhide a drawing in Solidworks?
To show a body:
- Do one of the following: In the FeatureManager design tree, right-click the drawing view and click Properties. …
- In the Drawing View Properties dialog box on the Hide/Show Bodies tab, select the body to view and press Delete.
- Click OK.
How do you hide XYZ in Solidworks?
Right-click the coordinate system and click Hide or Show.
How do you hide a triad in Solidworks?
To display or hide the reference triad, click Tools > Options > System Options > Display. Select or clear Display reference triad, then click OK.
How do I crop an image in Solidworks?
Creating Crop and Details Views with No Outline
- In a drawing view, sketch a closed sketch profile, such as a circle.
- Select the circle.
- Click Crop View (Drawing toolbar) or Insert > Drawing View > Crop.
- Select the drawing view.
- In the PropertyManager, under Crop View, select No outline.
- Click .
How do you show hidden faces in Solidworks?
To show the temporarily hidden face, press Shift + Alt. To show all temporarily hidden faces in a semi-transparent state, press Ctrl + Shift + Alt. To restore visibility to all temporarily hidden faces, press ESC.
Where is view hide show on Solidworks?
To hide or show views:
- Right-click the view on the sheet or in the FeatureManager design tree, and select Hide. If the view has dependent views (Detail, Section, and so on), you are asked if you want to hide the dependent views as well. …
- To show the view again, right-click the view, and select Show.
How do you hide reference geometry in Solidworks?
Right-click the plane in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree. Select Hide or Show.