Select the filled region. On the Options Bar, click Edit. Select all of the lines that define the filled region. Select
How do you hide boundary lines in Revit?
Control the Visibility of Room Separation Lines
- Open a plan view or 3D view.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- Click the Model Categories tab.
- In the Visibility column, expand the Lines group.
- Select or clear <Room Separation>.
- Click OK.
How do you edit a filled region in Revit?
Select the filled region in the drawing area. Click Modify | Detail Items tab Properties panel (Type Properties).
Work with Filled Regions
- Select the filled region in the drawing area. …
- Click to select the shape handle.
- Drag the handles to resize the region.
How do you mask a region in Revit?
- Click Annotate tab Detail panel Region drop-down (Masking Region).
- Click Modify | Create Filled Region Boundary tab Line Style panel, and select the boundary line style from the Line Styles drop-down list.
- Sketch the masking region (or regions). …
- When finished, click Finish Edit Mode.
How do I turn on area boundaries in Revit?
Create Area Boundaries
- Open an area plan view. Area plan views are listed in the Project Browser under Area Plans. See Area Plans.
- Click Architecture tab Room & Area panel Area drop-down (Area Boundary Line).
- Draw or pick the area boundaries. (Use Pick Lines to apply area rules.)
Why is masking region not working in Revit?
Verify that the Region is at the “Front” of the detail. Select the masking region, and in the Modify|Detail Items tab pick the Bring to Front tool. 2. Verify that Visual Style in the View Control bar is set to Hidden Line.
How do you create a filled region pattern in Revit?
To give the region a fill pattern, on the Properties palette, click Edit Type and then select a fill for the Fill Pattern property. To set different line styles for the region lines, select the lines, and on the Properties palette, change the value for the Subcategory property.
What is filled region in Revit?
The Filled Region tool creates a 2-dimensional, view-specific graphic with a boundary line style and fill pattern within the closed boundary. The tool is useful for defining a filled area in a detail view or for adding a filled region to an annotation family. The filled region is parallel to the view’s sketch plane.
Where are fill patterns in Revit?
Create a Custom Fill Pattern
- Create a custom pattern in a pattern (PAT) file. …
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down (Fill Patterns).
- In the Fill Patterns dialog, under Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model.
- Click (New fill pattern). …
- For Type, select Custom.
- Click Browse.
How do you add a hatch in Revit?
Loading hatch patterns from Autocad into Revit
- Open AutoCAD then draw a rectangle. Create the desired Hatch pattern in the rectangle with the hatch command, then save the drawing.
- Import the drawing into Revit. Explode the drawing.
- The hatch pattern will now appear in the Revit fill patterns list.
How do you use plan regions in Revit?
Create a Plan Region
- Open a plan view.
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down (Plan Region).
- Sketch a closed loop using lines, rectangles, or polygons.
- On the Properties palette, for View Range, click Edit.
- In the View Range dialog, specify the primary range and view depth.