Select the geometry you want to hide. Context-click the selection and choose Hide from the context menu that appears, as shown in the figure. Or choose Edit > Hide. The selected geometry disappears from view, although it is still there, like a ghost in the machine.
How do you find hidden objects in SketchUp?
To see what’s hidden, choose View→Hidden Geometry. To hide it again, just choose the same thing. To edit hidden edges, you have to make them visible.
How do I hide photos on match?
On the Match app
- Tap on the “Profile” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the gear icon at the top of your profile page.
- Under “Profile Visibility,” select the visibility you would like for your profile: Visible, Hidden, or Private Mode.
How do I convert a SKP file to lower version?
To do so, please follow these steps:
- Open the version of SketchUp that matches the version of the SketchUp file. …
- Open the SketchUp file by clicking File > Open.
- Click File > Save As…. …
- Click the Save as Type drop-down menu and choose the version of SketchUp you would like use to open the file.