Why can’t I use Shortcuts in SketchUp?
As Cotty said, easiest way to get shortcuts working in SketchUp is: Window > Preferences > Shortcuts > Reset All (in Mac Preferences can be found from SketchUp-menu).
How do I set keyboard shortcuts?
Set keyboard shortcuts
- Open the Activities overview and start typing Settings.
- Click on Settings.
- Click Keyboard Shortcuts in the sidebar to open the panel.
- Click the row for the desired action. …
- Hold down the desired key combination, or press Backspace to reset, or press Esc to cancel.
What does P do in SketchUp?
Keyboard Shortcuts for Common Google SketchUp 8 Tools
What action does the push pull tool perform?
The Push/Pull tool is a simple creature; use it to extrude flat faces into 3D shapes. It works (like everything else in SketchUp) by clicking. You click a face once to start pushing/pulling it, move your cursor until you like what you see, and then click again to stop pushing/pulling. That’s it.
How do I see all keyboard shortcuts?
Press Ctrl + Alt + ? on your keyboard. Keyboard shortcut overview is now open. Now try typing in the shortcut you are looking for.
How do I assign text to a function key?
Position the insertion point in the Press New Shortcut Key text box. Press the shortcut key you want to use. For instance, if you want to use Ctrl+J, then press Ctrl+J. Just below the Current Keys text box you should see the name of any commands currently using this shortcut.
How do I assign function keys in Windows 10?
How do I reassign hot keys for my keyboard?
- Download and install the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.
- Connect the keyboard that you want to configure.
- Select the Start button, and then select Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.
- From the displayed list of key names, select the key that you want to reassign.
What tools is used to create a cylinder in SketchUp?
With the Circle tool, draw a circle. Use the Push/Pull tool to extrude the circle into a cylinder.