What are the four elements that make an architectural drawing?
If you want to become a building architect or a designer, you will learn the four basic elements of architecture and design: Point, Line, Plane and Volume. With these four elements, you actually can create any architecture or design.
What are working drawings in architecture?
Architectural Construction Documents also known as working drawings are those drawings that are prepared by designers and architects to visualize the architectural components placed in building or structure before the construction process begins.
What 3 elements must be present in a working drawing?
Working drawings may include title blocks, dimensions, notation and symbols.
What are the two main types of working drawings?
A working drawing is a part of production information provided by the designers to the construction team to help construct a project. Production information is of two types: working drawing and construction drawing. Working drawings provide graphical, and dimensioned information.
What are the qualities of a good working drawing?
Make sure your drawing:
- Contains all relevant title block information. …
- Uses standard symbology and nomenclature. …
- Identifies components and their capacities clearly. …
- Shows wireway sizes and lengths. …
- Shows conduit content. …
- Uses good aesthetics. …
- Makes proper use of notes. …
- Drawing packages.
What are the 6 types of construction drawings?
What Are the Six Types of Construction Drawings?
- Interior and exterior elevations.
- Building and wall sections.
- Interior and exterior details.
- Schedules and room finishes.
- Framing and utility plans.