What is the use of command Ddptype in AutoCAD?
What does Wblock do in AutoCAD? Saves selected objects or converts a block to a specified drawing file. The Write Block dialog box is displayed. Entering -wblock at the Command prompt displays a standard file selection dialog box in which to specify a name for the new drawing file, followed by command prompts.
What is AutoCAD Ddptype?
Specifies the display style and size of point objects. Obsolete. Executes the PTYPE command.
What is the purpose of Redo command in AutoCAD?
REDO reverses the effects of a single UNDO or U command. REDO must immediately follow the U or UNDO command.
What is boundary command in AutoCAD?
Creates regions or a polylines from enclosed areas. Find. The Boundary Creation dialog box is displayed. If you enter –BOUNDARY at the Command prompt, options are displayed. The interior point that you specify uses the surrounding and interior objects to create closed polylines and regions.
Where is the offset command in AutoCAD?
To Offset an Object
- Click Home tab Modify panel Offset. Find.
- Specify the offset distance. You can either enter a value or use the pointing device to determine a distance with two points.
- Select the object to offset.
- Specify a point to indicate whether the object is to be offset inside or outside of the original object.
What is the shortcut key of redo?
Redo an action
To redo something you’ve undone, press Ctrl+Y or F4. (If F4 doesn’t seem to work, you may need to press the F-Lock key or Fn Key, then F4). If you prefer to use the mouse, click Redo on the Quick Access toolbar.
What is the shortcut key of Redo command in AutoCAD?
To UNDO and REDO using keyboards shortcuts
REDO: Use Ctrl or ⌘ +Y. Alternatively, you can use Ctrl or ⌘ + Shift + Z. You can also type the UNDO or REDO commands in the command line.
What is AutoCAD UNDO?
UNDO displays the command or system variable name at the Command prompt to indicate that you have stepped past the point where the command was used. …
How do you use boundary and region command?
How do you make a region in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Draw panel Boundary. Find.
- In the Boundary Creation dialog box, in the Object Type list, select Region.
- Click Pick Points.
- Specify a point in your drawing inside each closed area that you want to define as a region and press Enter.