What is Dragmode in AutoCAD?
This system variable has the same name as a command. Use the SETVAR command to access this system variable. When it is on, the image of an object is displayed as you drag it to another location. With some computer configurations, dragging can be time-consuming. Use DRAGMODE to suppress dragging.
What is Dimlfac AutoCAD?
Sets a scale factor for linear dimension measurements. … Positive values of DIMLFAC are applied to dimensions in both model space and paper space; negative values are applied to paper space only. DIMLFAC applies primarily to nonassociative dimensions (DIMASSOC set 0 or 1).
What is Wsautosave in AutoCAD?
This system variable determines the default setting in the Workspace Settings dialog box, When Switching Workspaces section. …
What is netload in AutoCAD?
NET Assembly dialog box, a standard file selection dialog box, is displayed. When FILEDIA is set to 0 (zero), NETLOAD displays the following command prompt: Assembly file name: Enter a file name and press ENTER.
How do you drag screen in Autocad?
To Move a Drawing View
- Move the cursor over the drawing view to move. The drawing view border appears.
- Click inside the drawing view border to select the drawing view. A grip appears at the center of the view.
- Drag the grip to move the drawing view to the desired location.
Which number is not associated with Dimassoc variable?
Answer: There is no association between the various elements of the dimension. The lines, arcs, arrowheads, and text of a dimension are drawn as separate objects.
How do I import DLL files into AutoCAD?
- Create a LSP file which calls the file in question.
- Place the LSP file into a folder on your computer.
- Add that folder location to the Trusted Locations section of the Files tab, within AutoCAD’s Options.
- Launch AutoCAD.
- Use NETLOAD to load the DLL file in question.
- Run APPLOAD.