Click on the Flex feature in the Features tab. If you don’t have Flex in your features tab, go to the top pulldown menu and click on Insert, select “Features”, and then select “Flex”.
How do you flex in Solidworks?
To create Flex features, click Flex (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Flex, set the PropertyManager options, and click .
You can create four types of flexes:
How do you change the bend axis flex in Solidworks?
Example of Flex Bending
- Move the pointer over the triad arrows to display the drag/rotate pointer. . …
- Move the pointer over the trim plane manipulators to display the move pointer . …
- Move the pointer over the edge of the trim planes to display the bending pointer .
- Drag the trim planes to bend and modify the flex feature.
How do you bend in Solidworks 2019?
To create a sketched bend feature:
- Sketch a line on a planar face of the sheet metal part. …
- Click Sketched Bend. …
- In the graphics area, select a face that does not move as a result of the bend for Fixed Face .
- Click a Bend position of Bend Centerline , Material Inside , Material Outside , or Bend Outside .
How do you deform in Solidworks?
To open the Deform PropertyManager with Surface Push options:
- Click Deform on the Features toolbar, or click Insert > Features > Deform.
- In the PropertyManager, under Deform Type, select Surface Push.
How do I indent tool in Solidworks?
To create indent features:
- Click Indent (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Indent.
- In the PropertyManager, under Selections: Select a solid or surface body to indent in the graphics area for Target Body . …
- Under Parameters: Set the Thickness (solids only) to determine the thickness of the indent feature. …
- Click .
How do you bend a round bar in Solidworks?
Create Bar Stock That You Can Bend and Unbend in SOLIDWORKS
- Create a section of round bar stock. …
- Locate and activate the Flex command. …
- Now the Flex Manager is open on the left side of the screen, for the first setting, select the outside of the round stock.