How do I show tools in Revit?
To add tools to the Quick Access toolbar
Navigate the ribbon to display the tool that you want to add. Right-click the tool, and click Add to Quick Access Toolbar. Note: Some tools on contextual tabs cannot be added to the Quick Access toolbar.
How do I open tabs in Revit?
Click View tab Windows panel (Tab Views).
- Drag a tab to put the views in a particular order.
- Drag a tab to dock the view to a position in the drawing area.
- Drag a tab out of the Revit application window and move the view to another monitor.
Where is the extrusion tool in Revit?
Click Modify | Create Extrusion tab Mode panel (Finish Edit Mode). Revit completes the extrusion and returns you to the view in which you started the extrusion. To view the extrusion, open a 3D view.
How do you expand a panel in Revit?
To expand a panel, click the arrow next to its title. To keep it expanded, select the pushpin icon. To move a command from its tab to the panel below it, right-click and choose Move To Expanded Panel. To move it back, expand the panel, right-click the command, and choose Move to Main Panel.
Where is the status bar in Revit?
The status bar is located along the bottom of the application window. Click View tab Windows panel User Interface drop-down, and clear the Status Bar check box.
How do you turn on views in Revit?
- Click View tab Create panel Plan Views drop-down, and then click. (Floor Plan) …
- In the New Plan dialog: For Type, select a view type from the list, or click Edit Type to modify an existing view type or create a new view type. …
- Click OK.
How do I tile view in Revit?
To display multiple views at the same time, tile the views. Click View tab Windows panel (Tile Views).
- Drag views into an existing tile to group them together.
- Drag a tile to dock it to a particular position in the drawing area.
- Drag a tile out of the Revit application window and move it to another monitor.