Where is the command in AutoCAD?
AutoCAD has it too
Since Autodesk decided to implement ribbon on AutoCAD, you can have the same capability to find an AutoCAD command. If you click the large A icon on top left corner, you will see search field in application menu. Type what you want to find there, and you should see a list of related commands!
How do I use Find option in AutoCAD?
Search and find texts in an AutoCAD drawing
- STEP1. Option1. Go to the “Find” button on the navigation bar. Option2. Go to “Tools” > “Find”.
- STEP2. Type what text you want to find then click “OK”. The search results are limit to current space (model or layout). Example.
Can I teach myself AutoCAD?
Yes you can learn AutoCAD with the student version from Autodesk and check out InfiniteSkills.com for videos, tutorials, and books on how to teach yourself AutoCAD.
How can I practice AutoCAD?
How To Learn AutoCAD On Your Own?
- Find blogs and tutorials specific to your field of work. …
- Search for exercises that will help you to memorize various commands by practice. …
- Start by learning how to use 2D drawing tools and applying what you learn to 2D drawings. …
- Practice, practice and then practice some more.