On the command line in AutoCAD, type WHIPARC and set it to 0 (recommended). Notes: Smooth Line Display can also be turned on in the Graphics Performance window (use the GRAPHICSCONFIG command). In AutoCAD 2019 and newer, the Details button must be clicked in order to see its checkbox.
Why is AutoCAD glitching?
The problem may be caused by a faulty AutoCAD installation or corruption of software resultant from a system crash. Resetting AutoCAD may resolve the issue. In some cases, AutoCAD may need to be uninstalled and reinstalled.
How do I fix jagged lines in AutoCAD?
Line smoothing is disabled.
- Solution: To improve the display of lines, do one or more of the following:
- Disable Hardware Acceleration. See: How to enable or disable hardware acceleration in AutoCAD.
- Enable Smooth Line Display. On the command line in AutoCAD, type LINESMOOTHING and set it to On or 1.
- Enable WHIPARC.
How do I get rid of the white lines in AutoCAD?
To Remove Redundant Lines From a 3D Solid
- Click Modeling tab > Solid panel > Solid Edit – Body drop-down > Clean.
- Select the 3D solid object.
- Press Enter to complete the command.
What is the command in AutoCAD to remove unwanted lines?
The easiest way to trim objects in AutoCAD 2016 is to use the “Trim” command located on the Modify panel.
- First, select the objects you want to trim. …
- Right click on the blank space to finalize the selection.
- Left click on the lines to trim them.
What is a dotted line?
1 : a line that is made up of a series of dots. 2 : a line on a document that marks where one should sign Sign your name on the dotted line.