If your options are on default dimension colors gray means non assosiative dimensions. Dimension does not have 3D element reference. On what level you are running CATIA? In V5R7 dimensions were gray when dimensioning drawing elements generated from mirrored 3D elements.
How do you change dimension color in Catia?
Click on the icon for “Analysis Display Mode”. This will toggle the display of colors for the dimensions, without changing any of the Option settings.
How do you change the dimension style in Catia?
Dimension styles are located in the following nodes of the Standard Definition editor, available via Tools> Standards:
- Styles > Length/Distance Dimension.
- Styles > Angle Dimension.
- Styles > Radius Dimension.
- Styles > Diameter Dimension.
- Styles > Chamfer Dimension.
- Styles > Coordinate Dimension.
What do pink dimensions mean in Catia?
Pink means dimensions not upto date.
How do you create dimensions?
To create a new dimension. In Solution Explorer, right-click Dimensions, and then click New Dimension. On the Select Creation Method page of the Dimension Wizard, select Use an existing table, and then click Next.
How do you increase dimension arrow size in Catia?
You change this file using the standards editor. Start Catia in Admin mode and then going to Tools->Standards. The arrow size is in there.
How do you make dimensions?
Create a Linear Dimension with Angled Extension Lines
- Click Annotate tab Dimensions panel Linear. Find.
- Specify the first and second extension line origin.
- At the prompt, enter r (Rotated).
- Enter an angle for the dimension line.
- Click to place the dimension line.
How do you fix a dangling dimension in Solidworks?
To do this, follow the steps below:
- Open the master drawing in SOLIDWORKS. …
- From the SOLIDWORKS Menu select Tools>Options.
- Select the Document Properties tab.
- Select Detailing from the categories on the left.
- Locate the Hide dangling dimensions and annotations option and check the box next to it.
How do I change the size of a drawing in Solidworks?
To change a dimension: Double-click a dimension. The Modify dialog box appears. Change the dimension value with the arrows, thumbwheel , mouse wheel, or by typing in the dimension box.
How do I change the default font in Catia Drafting?
Scenario: 1. Open CATIA. 2. Go to Tools > Standards > Drafting > ISO > Styles > Length / Distance Dimension > Default > Font > & change these settings (Font size: 14, Bold: Yes, Underline: Yes 7 Colour: Green).
How do I change drafting standards in Catia v5?
Open any existing CATDrawing file.
- Select File> Page Setup from the menu bar. The Page Setup dialog box opens, displaying the standard currently used by the drawing.
- Click the Update button to update the current standard. A message informs you that this action cannot be undone.