Press and hold down the scroll wheel or middle button. The cursor changes to the Pan cursor. Drag to reposition the model. Release the mouse wheel or button to return to the wheel.
How do I move an entire model in Revit?
Relocate the Model
- Click Manage tab Project Location panel Position drop-down (Relocate Project). The Relocate Project tool works similar to the Move tool. As you move the cursor over elements, valid references are highlighted and identified in the status bar.
- Move the project graphically in the view.
How do you drag in Revit?
Tip: To drag an element without selecting it first, enable Drag Elements on Selection on the status bar. When using this option, the element is selected as you drag it. Some elements can move only horizontally or vertically by default; Revit provides visual cues about the way that a selected element can move.
How do you move a project base point in Revit without moving a building?
- In the site plan view or another view that displays the project base point, select the project base point.
- Drag the project base point to the desired location. …
- Optional: To ensure that the project base point does not move inadvertently, pin it in place by clicking Modify tab Modify panel (Pin).
How do you move things freely in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to move, and then click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Move).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Move), select the elements to move, and then press Enter .
How do you move an object down in Revit?
Some elements can move only horizontally or vertically by default; Revit provides visual cues about the way that a selected element can move. To remove this constraint, press and hold Shift while dragging the element. Conversely, some elements can move in any direction by default.
How do you move a house in Revit?
Relocate a Project
- Click Manage tab Project Location panel Position drop-down (Relocate Project). You use the tool just like the Move tool.
- Move the project graphically in the view.. Note: If you have set levels or spot elevations to report values from the shared origin, their values update.
How do you move an object vertically in Autocad?
- Click Home tab Modify panel 3D Move. Find.
- Select the objects and subobjects you want to move using the following methods: …
- When you have selected all objects, press Enter. …
- Do one of the following: …
- To move the selection, drag and release, or enter a distance while holding the mouse button.
How do I reset a project base point in Revit?
If you later want to return the project base point to its startup location, do the following:
- Select the project base point and unclip it.
- Right-click the project base point, and click Move to Startup Location.
How do I move floor plans in Revit?
- In the Project Browser, open a floor plan view.
- Make spaces visible, if needed.
- Place the cursor over the space, and after the reference crosshairs display, drag the space to a new location.
How do you move a level horizontally in Revit?
To move the selected level up or down, click the temporary dimension, type a new value, and press ENTER . Drag the selected level line up or down. To move multiple level lines, select the desired number of level lines and move them up or down.