How do you name a view in Solidworks?
To create named views:
- Use the Zoom and Pan tools to create the desired orientation for a drawing view or drawing sheet. For example, zoom in to a drawing view or to a title block.
- Click New View in the Orientation dialog box.
- Type a View name and click OK.
What is a view label?
View labels let you communicate information about your drawings, such as view names and scale. View labels use tags to add content, but you can also type text in a label. You can add view labels to any view type.
How do you create a view in Solidworks?
Creating a Custom View
- Use the Rotate, Zoom, and Pan commands to create the desired view. …
- Press the spacebar to open the Orientation dialog box.
- In the dialog box, click New View .
- Type a name in the dialog box and click OK.
How do you link a drawing view in Solidworks?
To align one drawing view to another:
- Do one of the following: Select a drawing view, and click Tools > Align Drawing View > Horizontal To Another View or Vertical To Another View. …
- Select the view to which you want to align. The model origins or drawing view centers of the views are aligned along the chosen direction.
How do I save a 3D view in Solidworks?
To create 3D views:
- Do one of the following: At the bottom of the SOLIDWORKS window, on the 3D Views tab, click Capture 3D View. Click Capture 3D View (SOLIDWORKS MBD CommandManager or toolbar).
- In the PropertyManager: In 3D View Name, type a name. Under Configuration, select a model configuration. …
- Click .
How do I show scale in Solidworks drawing?
To display the scale of an orthogonal view:
- In a drawing, click Options (Standard toolbar) or Tools > Options.
- On the Document Properties tab, expand View Labels and click Orthographic.
- Select Show label if view scale differs from sheet scale.
- Click OK. Scale Displayed. Scale Not Displayed.
How do you add labels in Solidworks drawings?
Click Tools > Options > Document Properties > Views > Other. Select Add view label on view creation. Click OK.
To manually add a view label to a drawing view:
- Right-click in the drawing view and click Add View Label.
- Double-click the icon.
- Type the text.
- In the PropertyManager, set options.
- Click .
What is a view in looker?
A view represents a table of data in Looker, whether that table is native to your database or was created using Looker’s derived table functionality. Views are typically declared in view files, with one view per file.
What is isometric view in Solidworks?
SOLIDWORKS offers an option that allows the user to show an existing section view as an isometric section view. … When Isometric Section View is selected, the section view will change to an isometric view. To change it back to its original state, right mouse click and select Remove Isometric View.