How do I completely remove V-Ray?
Go to Windows Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features or Start > All Programs > Chaos Group > V-Ray for SketchUp 20XX > Uninstall V-Ray for SketchUp. This will start the V-Ray uninstaller. Follow the on-screen instructions to remove V-Ray from your system and restore any files overwritten by the installation.
How do I export V-Ray settings from Rhino?
Try cleaning the Rhino file.
- Turn on all layers and ‘Unhide.’ …
- Delete any layers / geometry / blocks you don’t need.
- Make a new file with ‘File → Save As’ or ‘Save Incremental.’
- Use ‘File → Save small’ to get rid of all of the viewport meshes. …
- Now try the ‘Vray → Pack Scene.’
- Open the zip file and see what’s in there.
Where is Autodesk uninstall tool?
For some Mac products, you can run the Remove ProductName utility located in the Finder > Applications > Autodesk folder. If the Remove tool is not provided for your software, move the ProductName. app file from the Applications folder to the trash.
How do I uninstall chaos license?
Uninstalling the License Server
To remove the Chaos License Server, either use the Add/Remove Programs applet from the Control Panel or select Windows Start > All Programs > Chaos License Server > Uninstall Chaos License Server.
How do I reset render settings in Rhino?
You can restore, save and load V-Ray settings (in a . vropt file format) from the bottom three buttons in the Settings panel area. The three options are Load Render Settings from File…, Save Render Settings to File…, and Revert to Default Render Settings.
How do I save a material in VRay?
You can do it like this:
- render the material with V-Ray in the VFB.
- save the rendered image to disk.
- choose Save Preset With Thumbnail… and choose the image rendered with V-Ray.
How do I export VRay materials?
Note: the scene should be saved on your computer to export materials. Go to Rendering>>Material/Map Browser, material browser will pop up on the top let hand corner there is a eject icon arrow pointing down click on it and choose (Open Material Library) a window will appear where it indicates the .