How do you do a vertical sweep in Revit?
place wall sweep> properties> type> duplicate> ok> vertical..
How do sweeps work in Revit?
Create a Sweep Form
- Draw a series of connected lines to form a path.
- Click Create tab Draw panel (Point Element) and click along the path to place a reference point.
- Select the reference point. …
- Draw a closed profile on the work plane.
- Select the line and profile.
- Click Modify | Lines tab Form panel (Create Form).
How do you create a 3D sweep in Revit?
Create a 3D shape by sweeping a 2D profile along a path.
- Click Modify | Sweep tab Sweep panel, and select a profile from the Profile list. …
- On the Options Bar, use the X, Y, Angle, and Flip options to adjust the position of the profile. …
- Click Apply.
- Select the path, and in a 3D view, zoom in to see the profile.
How do I edit a sweep profile in Revit?
To edit the existing profile, on the Sweep panel, click (Edit Profile), and use the tools on the Modify | Sweep > Edit Profile tab. On the Mode panel, click (Finish Edit Mode) to finish editing the profile and again to finish editing the sweep.
How do you make a horizontal wall in Revit?
Click Architecture tab Build panel Wall drop-down (Wall: Reveal). In the Type Selector, select the desired type of wall reveal. Click Modify | Place Wall Reveal Placement panel, and select the orientation of the wall reveal: Horizontal or Vertical. Place the cursor over the wall to highlight the wall reveal location.
How do you blend in Revit?
To create a blend, select the blend command. You are placed in the Sketch mode. Select a tool from the Draw menu to draw a closed-loop sketch for the base of the blend. Once the base sketch is complete, click Edit Top on the Mode panel of the contextual tab.
Where is Family Editor in Revit?
Select an instance of the family in the drawing area, and click Modify |