What is revolve tool?
ℹ️ This tool is available to all users. You can create solids such as sphere, cylinders, and cones by revolving faces or closed sketches with the Revolve tool. Not only that, but you can also create helical objects by adding height to your revolved sketch or face.
How do you make a cone in Revit?
To Create a Cone Mass Element
- On the Massing tool palette, select the Cone tool. …
- Specify the insertion point of the Cone.
- Drag the cursor and specify the radius of the Cone.
- Drag the cursor and specify the height of the Cone.
- Enter a rotation angle, or press Enter to accept the default angle of 0.
How do you create a swept blend in Revit?
Create a Swept Blend Form
- Draw a line to form a path.
- Click Create tab Draw panel (Point Element) and place reference points for the swept blend profiles along the path.
- Select a reference point and draw a closed profile on its work plane.
- Draw profiles for the remaining reference points.
- Select the path and profiles.
Where is revolve in SolidWorks?
Revolved Cut (Features toolbar) or Insert > Cut > Revolve. Revolved Surface (Surfaces toolbar) or Insert > Surface > Revolve.
What is use of revolve features?
A revolved feature is an axisymmetric shape that is created by revolving an open or closed section view by a specified angle around a central axis. The section can represent a protrusion or a cut, that is, it can either add material or take it away. We are going to create the part shown in Figure 1.
What are the two components necessary for creating a revolve feature?
There are two ways to created revolved features: from a sketch profile or from a primitive. The primitive shape creation commands create full revolutions only.
For non-base features, specify an Operation:
- Join . Adds the volume created by the revolved feature to another feature or body. …
- Cut . …
- Intersect . …
- New Solid .