How do I import InfraWorks into Revit?
In InfraWorks, go to Application Options>Data Import and disable the Navisworks based Local Import option. In Data Sources, expand the drop-down menu in the Add file data source option and select Autodesk Revit.
How do I export InfraWorks?
Click Present/Share Present (Export 3D Model). In the Export to 3D Model File dialog box, specify the area to export: To populate the dialog box fields with the values of a recently executed export operation, click the down arrow next to Start With Recent Export. Select an export operation.
How do I share InfraWorks models?
- Sign in to InfraWorks and open a local model.
- Click to open the Publish Model dialog box. …
- In the Publish Model dialog, select a BIM 360 Document Management project folder as the publish location for your model.
- Checkmark any proposals or resources that you want to publish with the model.
How do I import an InfraWorks model?
Do one of the following: Drag and drop the model file onto the InfraWorks window. Click Manage Content .
To import 3D models
- Click (Add File Data Source).
- Click 3D Model.
- Open the model file. InfraWorks supports FBX, IMX, 3DS, OBJ, DAE, and DXF files.
Can Revit open FBX files?
GraphWorX64 version 10.95 and later support import of 3D models form Revit via IFC or FBX format.
How do I export a 3D model?
- Choose what you want to export. …
- Click the menu button and select Export and then Export 3D Objects…
- Set the File Format option to Collada (*. …
- In the Source drop-down list, choose what you want to export: an object, floor, or the entire project.
- Set up the export options. …
- Type a file name and click Save.
How do I export IMX from InfraWorks?
To export data to IMX
- Make sure the data layers you want to include in the export are set to visible in the Model Explorer. …
- Zoom out to see the area to export.
- Click Present/Share Share (Export IMX).
- In the Export To IMX dialog box, specify the area to export: