How do I hide unwanted edges in Solidworks?
To hide or show edges in a drawing:
- Click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the edges to hide (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click . …
- To show edges, click Hide/Show Edges. …
- Select the hidden edges highlighted in orange, (you can select edges individually, or use box selection), then click .
How do you hide points in Solidworks?
Click one of the following:
- Hide/Show Items > View Points.
- View Points (View toolbar)
- View > Hide/Show > Points.
How do I show hidden edges in Solidworks?
Right-click the drawing view and select Properties. Select the Show Hidden Edges tab.
How do you display points in Solidworks?
Click View > Hide/Show > Points to toggle the display of reference points.
Is used to show the hidden edges?
A visible line, or object line is a thick continuous line, used to outline the visible edges or contours of an object. A hidden line, also known as a hidden object line is a medium weight line, made of short dashes about 1/8” long with 1/16”gaps, to show edges, surfaces and corners which cannot be seen.
How do I show hidden dimensions in Solidworks?
To show dimension names: Click View > Hide/Show > Dimension Names or Hide/Show Items > View Dimension Names (Heads-up View toolbar).
How do you show hidden details in a drawing?
- Right-click the view.
- Click in the drop-down menu Edit View…
- In the dialog box Drawing View click on the Hidden Line button.
- If you see this icon. , it means that you have activated the checkbox on Style above the buttons.
- After clicking the OK button, you should see the hidden lines, in the view(s).
How do you hide all sketches in Solidworks?
To hide all types in the current document: Click View > Hide/Show > Hide All Types. After you select Hide All Types, you cannot show any hidden items until you clear Hide All Types.
How do you hide sketches in Solidworks assembly?
To hide a sketch in a drawing, right-click the sketch in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree and select Hide.
How do you hide construction lines in Creo?
Trying to Hide/Blank Sketch Lines on Drawing (Creo Parametric 3.0…
- go into the layer tree.
- right click on layer with the sketch.
- hide layer.
- save status.
- check out/check in.