Can you scale objects in Revit?
Select the elements to scale, and then click Modify | <Element> tab Modify panel (Scale). Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
Why I Cannot change the scale in Revit?
There are a few ways to deal with this situation: Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template. Modify scale defined in the view template.
How do I resize a family in Revit?
You cannot resize or scale a family in the project environment. To scale a family in the Family Editor, you can create and use a parameter that adjusts its size.
How do I resize a JPEG in Revit?
Scale an Image
- Select the image.
- Click the Scale tool (I keep calling it Resize, the old name)
- Click the Origin (or first “known” point)
- Click the Second Point (second “known” point)
- Provide the correct dimension for between the known points.
- Et Voila!
Can you scale topography in Revit?
Yes you need the DWG link to edit type to scale it.
How do you scale multiple objects in Revit?
You can resize multiple elements simultaneously. You can use shape handles to resize one or more elements simultaneously. To scale elements graphically, use the Scale tool with 3 clicks: the first click determines the origin, and the next 2 clicks define the scale vectors.
How do I change the size of a schedule in Revit?
Click on the schedule in the sheet view and the Resize button will appear on the Modify Schedule Graphics Tab.
How do I change the scale in Revit 2019?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to scale, and click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Scale).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
How do I change the scale of a viewport in Revit?
To Modify a Layout Viewport Scale Using the Properties Palette
- Click the border of the viewport whose scale you want to modify.
- Right-click, and then choose Properties.
- In the Properties palette, select Standard Scale, and then select a new scale from the list. The scale you choose is applied to the viewport.