Where would you create a projected view in Fusion 360?
From the ribbon, select Projected View. When you are prompted to select the parent view, click the base view. Move the cursor above, and then to the left, and then to the right of the base view. As you do, a preview shows you the projected model if you select that relative position for the projected view.
How do you cut a 3D object in Fusion 360?
Follow these steps to trim a body in Fusion 360.
- From the Solid menu select Modify > Split body.
- Select Body to Split.
- Select Body to use as the splitting tool.
- Select OK to create the split.
How do I create a detail view in Solidworks?
To create a detail view:
- Click Detail View. (Drawing toolbar), or click Insert > Drawing View > Detail.
- The Detail View PropertyManager appears and the Circle tool. is active.
- Sketch a circle. …
- When the view is where you want it to be, click to place the view.