What is the Features toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
The Features toolbar provides tools for creating model features. The set of features icons is very extensive so not all of them are included on the default Features toolbar. You can customize this toolbar by adding and removing icons to suit your working style and frequent tasks.
Where is feature in SOLIDWORKS?
- Click Find/Modify Features. (Tools toolbar) or Tools > Find/Modify > Find/Modify Features. …
- Do one of the following: …
- Do one of the following: …
- Under Match, to search for suppressed features select Suppressed.
- Under Match, to search for unsuppressed features select Unsuppressed.
- Click Find Now.
How do I add a feature icon to the default feature toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
To add tool buttons to toolbars:
- With a document open, click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize. …
- On the Commands tab, select a category. …
- Under Buttons, drag a tool button to any toolbar.
Where is the view toolbar SOLIDWORKS?
You can also show or hide the Heads-Up View toolbar by selecting or clearing View > Toolbars > View (Heads-Up). Search ‘Heads-up View Toolbar’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do I enable the toolbar in Solidworks?
To display SOLIDWORKS toolbars:
- Right-click in the window border and select or clear a toolbar name.
- Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
What is the standard toolbar in Solidworks?
The Standard toolbar controls file management and model regeneration. Removes one or more selected items. The Confirm Delete dialog box provides you with basic and advanced options to remove one or more selected items.
How do you recognize a feature in SOLIDWORKS?
(Features toolbar) or Insert > FeatureWorks > Recognize Features. You can also select an imported body in the graphics area or in the SOLIDWORKS FeatureManager design tree, right-click, and select FeatureWorks > Recognize Features. This works for automatic and interactive recognition.
Do you want to proceed with feature recognition SOLIDWORKS?
When you open it, SOLIDWORKS will ask you, Do you wish to run Import Diagnostics on this part and Do you want to proceed with feature recognition? … You will then be asked Do You Want to Proceed With Feature Recognition. Click Yes and the Feature Works dialog box pops up.
How do I get my SOLIDWORKS toolbar back?
Right-click on the menu bar or command manager again at the top of the SOLIDWORKS display area, but this time select Customize -> Toolbars -> Reset To Defaults and confirm by selecting Yes.
How do I customize my toolbar in SOLIDWORKS?
Click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display, and clear the toolbars to hide. Your selections apply to the type of SOLIDWORKS document that is active.
How do I get real view graphics in SOLIDWORKS?
Click one of the following:
- View Settings > RealView Graphics.
- RealView Graphics (View toolbar)
- View > Display > RealView Graphics.
What are the Tools in SOLIDWORKS?
SOLIDWORKS tools you can use to create complex geometry include:
- Boundary Boss/Base (Features toolbar). …
- Deform (Features toolbar). …
- Indent (Features toolbar). …
- Flex (Features toolbar). …
- Wrap (Features toolbar). …
- Replace Face (Surfaces toolbar). …
- Intersection Curve (Sketch toolbar). …
- Composite Curve (Curves toolbar).
Where is command manager in SOLIDWORKS?
To access the CommandManager:
- Click Tools > Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager.
- Click OK.